Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanks giving break

                      For thanksgiving break I did something's. On Friday I went to the movies with my friends to watch the new movie Mocking Jay part 1 on opening day. On Saturday I went to the mall for a little bit with my sister and mom. On Sunday I watched the college football game USC vs. UCLA and I was going for USC to win the game but they sadly lost to UCLA. On Thanksgiving day I went to my aunts house to have dinner with my family my cousins, aunts, and uncles came and we all ate turkey and pie and we talked to each other about funny memories we've had together. On Friday I went black Friday shopping with my mom and my sister at citidale it was really crazy and pack there was a bunch of lines in every store we went to but I managed to get some stuff like cloths, shoes, etc. Other than that I didn't do much but stay home and watch movies and work on some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment