Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014





Final Part 2

v A) What I liked about this class is that I got to learn new things about the computer and some new websites like blogger and drop-box during this class. I have nothing to complain about this class.

v B)  Something I suggest for this class is that we work on more things to learn about the internet more

v C)    Yes I would do my best on working on the new posts for the careers and the student success statements. All thought there was sometimes were I did get a bit lazy but I still worked on them.

v D)   Yes I am reading my 100+ goals in class and at home.

v E)   Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to succeed in life and choosing the right is what going to lead me to succeeding in life.

v F)   I will promise to always do good in class to keep my body-mind good and will relax to take care of my spirit.  

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment