Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014


      

Showcase


For my showcase I had to work on a project which was based on "should people with EBT be allowed to use it at fast-food places." My group members were Lucy, Jose, Brandon, Jasmine, and Karla. At first we were really lazy with all of our work we would mostly talk instead of doing work in class, but then we realized we should do or work and try to finish on time. Since we worked on it a little late this made it more stressful because we were not prepared and we had a time limit that went to waist. But at the ends we did end up finishing our power point and our essay. When we practiced it the day before I was really nervous because we did it in front of everyone and it was the first time we presented with everything. On showcase night I was nervous of what might go wrong and if we were prepared enough for anything the panel might say or ask us. Once I walked in and saw the panel I just breathed in and relaxed my self. When it came to my turn I got nervous and felt like I turned red and I read my card and it was all over. Once I stepped out I thought it wasn't so bad and now I knew what to do for the next time I do this project again.

No comments:

Post a Comment