Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


A lot of things going on

Okay 1st thing not having Cam’s follow L. Like he’s been having a lot of follow sprees and still I don’t have his follow on twitter L L L. Still trying though cause maybe he’ll follow me so I’m just gonna keep tweeting him J. 2nd thing going on Kendrick Lamar’s new album “To Pimp a Butterfly” its everything like words can’t describe this album. Kendrick is my favorite so this is like the best thing because he hasn’t dropped an album since 2012. So this means that he’s most likely going to have a concert soon and I can finally go. Next thing Big Sean’s album “Dark Sky Paradise” and his album is pretty good not as good as Kendrick’s but I still like it. Okay last Album Drake’s album “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” is my favorite this album is soo good and I listen to it all the time fav songs are “Madonna”, “Jungle”, and “You & the 6”. Another thing going on is Jack Gilinsky and Madison Beer NOOO hopefully they end soon or it’s all a lie because Madison is a horrible person and did this to all the guys in Magcon so she needs to go. Also Zayn and Perrie just ended maybe… because he was seen with another girl and her engagement ring was off so this means they broke up. This is like the best because she’s not the girl for Zayn and also he’s way too young to get married he’s only 22. And nothing new with Harry styles but he’s still my everything and I just wanted to say that cause yea. Last thing Yay Nash made a new snapchat “life of Nash” and he’s uploading all the time and his pictures are gold. J Okay final thing omfg Kian and JC and Cameron are making a video together for #20daysofdallas and im so happy because theyre my fav’s together J J cant wait till they make it JJ J.                 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment